The primary function of the Electrical Engineer is to perform the electrical design and wiring of furnaces and components. The Electrical Engineer is ultimately responsible for all electrical wiring done by the electrical department. Perform PM's. Troubleshoot, diagnose and correct electrical problems in the power distribution, electrical equipment and lighting systems.
Working with PLC's, ladder logic, troubleshooting.
MAIN JOB DUTIES:
1. Design and wiring of the electrical components.
- Review customer needs per each order
- Design electrical schematics to meet customer specifications using the latest
EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS USED:
1. General small hand tools (drills, wire snips and cutters, screw drivers, etc.).
2. Computer programs such as AUTOCAD Electrical, Visual Manufacturing and Microsoft Office
3. Voltage meters and electrical code manuals.
4. Forklift, crane and other moving devices.
5. Drill press.
6. Electrical testing equipment.
7. Calipers and/or micrometers and engraving machine.
8. Materials worked with include, but are not limited to, the following: plastic, metal, aluminum, various types and sizes of wire, RCF insulation, paint, caulking silicone, and assorted electrical wiring components.
Competive Pay and Benefits from Day One
Please forward resumes to this posting.