We are looking for an experienced outstanding electronic residential installation/integration tech that possesses the knowledge, expertise, ability, and passion to successfully execute the completion of basic to complex high performance home music, cinema, and home automation systems. As a critical team player, he would understand his role to perform at his highest level and not be satisfied with "good enough". This is a full time position.
On the computer side:
Good knowledge of computers (both PC and MAC), networks- both set-up and maintenance as they relate to control systems -is mandatory. Computer literate-PC proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and A/V software/firmware downloads. Additional computer skill's desired include knowledge of Server 2003/2007. Also, familiarity with setting up Apple systems including mac-minis, Airport express,and Apple tvs
On the Installation side:
He must have at least two full years experience in the following:
-Structured pre-wire for home music distribution, phone, network, satellite, keypad/touchpanels, flat panels, lighting ,shade, and computer in both retrofit and new construction
- Structured panel design and implementation
- Rack design/excellent cable dressing
- Component wire dressing/rack assembly/dressing
- Projector, flat panel, screen installation and calibration
- In-ceiling/in-wall speaker installation
- Crestron/Elan/URC/Niles Intelli-Control/ universal remote wiring; keypad/touch panel installation- basic programming required
- Knowledge of Lutron lighting-pre-wiring essential
- Shade installation/automation-pre-wiring essential
- Dolby Digital/Dolby True Digital/DTS/ DTS Master HD Calibration
- Successfully troubleshooting and problem-solving systems
- Phone punch-down
- Setting up, wiring, terminating, and installing home networks-both wired and wireless
- Good knowledge of music servers-set-up and installation
- CEDIA-certified installation tech-will support certification for the right candidate if does not yet possess
-ability to lift at least 60 pounds without difficulty
- Valid Texas driver's license and clean driving record
The successful qualified candidate must possess good communication skills, as well as good customer service skills, be detail-oriented, a problem-solver, express integrity in the workplace environment, and be passionate. Loyalty is highly valued.
Our company is a small award-winning, nationally-recognized, top-tier high end residential audio-video and automation installation/integration company headquartered in Dallas. If selected, you will receive continuous training/education and profit-sharing/bonus structure contingent upon a yearly performance appraisal. Salary commensurate with experience and skill set. If you'd like to work in a fun,exciting environment with an elite yet humble team and are passionate, please reply with salary history and updated resume (if applicable) in confidence. !! IMPORTANT NOTE: Since this opening is specifically for candidates who have at least two years physical experience in the residential custom installation/integration field as an actual installer with a strong background in networks as they pertain to digital management of assets and control systems, please do not apply if you do not possess the majority of previously stated experience. This is not an entry level position nor are we looking for an intern to train.