Organization Name: Drexel eLearning Inc.
Drexel e-Learning, Inc. (www.drexel.com) is a for-profit subsidiary of Drexel University focused on the development and delivery of innovative, Internet-based distance education programs for working professionals and corporations. They include: degree, certificate and specialized corporate programs in nursing, business, engineering, information sciences, and education. Working in the Applicant Services unit, the individual selected will assist in the execution of applicant service initiatives
Reports to: Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics
The Email Cultivation Manager will manage the entire campaign lifecycle CRM/Lead cultivation marketing. This includes briefs, planning, scheduling, design, development and coordination, as well as evaluation of current data in order to implement those campaigns. S/He will utilize their deep understanding of email clients and best practices to develop cultivation campaign, in concert with outbound and inbound calling strategies. The Email Campaign Manager will work closely with the Enrollment Services group to develop segmented drip marketing campaigns to existing leads within the funnel, as well as a multi-tiered strategy to different personas, stages and demographic targets. S/He will report on performance and continuously optimize campaign performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify campaign objectives and key performance indicators
- Define customer segmentation /personas
- Monitor and minimize unsubscribe/bounce/complaint rates and ensure spam regulation compliance (e.g. CAN-SPAM); Take the lead in identifying other regulations and best practices that may affect the way we do business
- Coordinate with the lead cultivation and applicant services team to design and develop campaigns to ensure alignment with overall strategy and testing for deployment
- Maintain email best practices including browser/client/device compatibility, appearance of subject lines, use of images etc.
- Analyze all email marketing key performance indicators (KPIs) to continually optimize all email programs, analyzing key components of each campaign including lists, offers, messaging,creative, deliver-ability, open rates, click through rates, and conversion rates
- Identify, test and implement new ways to improve conversion and customer satisfaction via CRM email campaigns.
- Introduce and promote best practices such as segmentation and testing, aggressive profiling, drip-campaigns, geo-targeting, dynamic content delivery etc.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university, preferably in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 5 to7 years’ experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and planning and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in education a plus
Please state salary history/requirements