This full-time hourly position reports to the manager of product support and is responsible for ensuring client support questions are handled efficiently and product updates are current. Full-time hours in the CBS offices are mandatory and are an essential function of the job.
- Each conversation with a client needs to be thoroughly documented in an Issue Edit within Users.
- Each unique issue must be separated into individual Issue Edits.
- Each issue is to be connected to the appropriate Topic Tree Limb, including proper attachment to existing Bugs, Request and Knowledge Base entries.
- Enter notes during the conversation with the client to save time and make sure that all information is documented.
- Open Issues and projects are to be reviewed on a daily basis.
- Utilize the Manual, Bugs, Request and Knowledge Base as primary resource when researching issue solutions.
- Review all other open issues on the account to see if they too can be addressed and resolved even if they are not in your ID.
- Do not close an Issue until completely resolved to the clients’ satisfaction.
- It is the responsibility of each employee to maintain their appointment scheduler with the start and end of their shift, their lunch break and any scheduled time out of the office (late arrivals, early departures, and days off).
- Attempt to duplicate client issues to determine if it is client error or an anomaly in the software.
- When documenting a REQUEST from a client check the REQUEST database for documented requests. If issue needs to be documented as a request please follow procedures from the Wikki and CC, Q.A. Team.
- Each staff member will need to take 2 pre-recorded sessions of training per month.
- Each staff member will be required to take turns presenting a topic for discussion at bi-monthly team meetings.
- Technicians may be required to carry an office key to open and close the Compulink premises.
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical abilities to research and determine appropriate actions.
- Excellent verbal and written communications by phone or email with clients and trading partners.
- The ability to anticipate client needs, offer solutions, troubleshoot, and provided resolution in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills varying with technical and communication skills that promote strong working relationships (internally and externally).
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated accompanied by ability to multi-task and establish effective priorities.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Minimum 2 years experience providing customer service in a call center environment.
- Must be proficient in Windows XP/2000, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience with Shortel telephone system is a plus.
- Experience providing end-user technical support on Practice Management Software is a plus.
- 2 years college or equivalent.
- Eligible to work in US.
- Proficiency with English language.