Job Title: Engineer Supply Foreman
Job Code: 55-979-111912
Where: Fort Lee, VA
Pay Rate: DOE
Benefits: Full Contract Benefits
Work Schedule: Full Time, Day Shift
Posting Date: November 19, 2012
Closing Date: Until Filled
This position is contingent upon contract award and funding, anticipated April 1, 2013.
The Forman Engineer Supply worker performs a variety of warehousing duties which will require an understanding of established storage plans and procedures and is responsible for the supervision of the warehouse crew in all supply activities at Fort Lee. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following functions:
- Verifies materials against receiving documents, noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damage.
- Routes material to prescribed storage locations; stocking, stacking or palletizing materials according to prescribed storage methods.
- Rearranges and takes inventory of stored materials; examining stored materials and reporting deterioration and damage; removing material from storage; and issuing material upon receipt of proper documentation.
- Ensure all areas are–clean, sanitary, safe, and orderly and remains in a functional environment.
- Ensure quality service to meet the contract requirements.
- Ensure that QC inspections are corrected on time and followed up on.
- Conduct supply and equipment inventory of storage areas.
- Counsel and training of employees.
- Responsible for various reports: schedules, training, attendance, evaluations, various employee documentations, correct time keeping, and accident reports.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Forklift Certification preferred.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to provide customer service in a professional and courteous manner.
Must be able to obtain and maintain Fort Lee installation clearance.
A valid state driver license is required. Must be able to obtain and maintain coverage by Skookum’s insurance company.
People with disabilities will be given first preference in compliance with our NISH contract.
A Skookum application is required (may be accompanied by a resume). Please visit our website at www.skookum.org to apply online. Return printed applications to:
PO Box 5359
Bremerton, WA 98312
Phone: (360) 475-0756
Fax: (360) 475-0759
Skookum is an Equal Opportunity Employer