Design Management and Coordination of Municipal Utility District (MUD) and Improvement District Civil Infrastructure and Facilities Projects.
- Responsible for design management of district civil infrastructure and facilities projects.
- Responsible for schedule and budget development, management, and reporting on assigned projects.
- Reviews design assuring the project development vision and sustainability objectives are implemented and achieved.
- Develops and maintains the master design schedule for projects assigned.
- Directs and maintains the development of master utility plans
- Assists in the design consultant selection process and provides recommendation.
- Reviews and recommends, for approval, design consultants scope of services and fee proposals
- Insures district approvals are obtained for the design, bid and contract process.
- Assists in the development of monthly board agenda.
- Supports district operations as assigned
Third Party Integration of Design
- Insures all utilities required to service the development are delivered timely.
- Coordinates seamless integration of third party designs into assigned projects
- Coordinates consultants in the securing of easements related to district infrastructure and facilities
- Coordinates and tracks all required agency permits and approvals
- Supports the district in plat approval and recordation
- Supports the district in deed and easement negotiations related to district infrastructure and facilities
Developer related functions
- Coordinates land buyer’s design with project infrastructure
- Coordinates land buyer’s due diligence design activities
- Insures completion of time sensitive requirements associated with land sales
- Assists in the creation of support documentation for marketing of land sales
- Assists in the maintenance of master land plan documents
- Assists in the securing of easements and deeds related to private development
- Requires a bachelor's degree civil engineering or related field of study and 6 – 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Familiar with a variety of engineering, construction, and real estate development concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Direct experience working with/for "Special Districts’", "Municipal Utility Districts (MUD)", or "Improvement Districts".
- Ability to achieve project goals by managing multiple consultants concurrently.
- Position requires a high level of organization and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively with remote team members
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to use a wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Ability to manage a local project and work within a local team
- Report directly to a manager outside of the local office
- Must show a working knowledge of software typically used in this area of design.
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Office suite.
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -