BCM Global Tech has a great contract opportunity for a Enterprise Application Integration Architect with one of our clients in Golden, CO
The duration of the contract is 6 months with the possibility of extending.
- Responsible for architecture, design, implementation and maintenance of enterprise-wide application integration and data messaging environments; including data service catalog management, upgrade planning and monitoring. Provide technical leadership to technical teams building application integrations; analyze technical requirements, provide research, and evaluate options and solutions.
- Research/identify/architect/design/construct application integration mechanisms that allow district systems to communicate with each other efficiently, reliably, and cost effectively.
- Determine integrated hardware and software architecture solutions that meet performance, scalability, reliability, and security needs; design, develop, and analyze overall architecture across IT support pillars.
- Increase flexibility and re-usability of district data to reduce application implementation timeframes and support costs.
- Design and implement application integration exception processing mechanisms – facilitate transition of routine ongoing support activities to appropriate personnel.
- Install or develop performance scripts, log tracking and error reports.
- Develop strategies for proactive performance monitoring; develop, maintain and report performance analytics.
- Assume leadership role within IT; serve as mentor to other engineers and members of the technical team.
- Requires no supervision generally; plan and drive projects; guide technical direction of projects.
- Participate in design of change management process and procedures, working directly with application development team members, IT management and those on the Change Review team.
- 5 to 10 years of experience with architecture, design and implementation of enterprise systems.
- Experience with SOA and rapid development.
- Enterprise application integration (EAI) tools: WebMethods, TIBCO, Oracle SOA, BizTalk are a plus.
- ITIL process experience a plus.
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 6+ months, possibility of extending.
- Location: Golden, CO
- Pay Rate: Hourly
- Background Check: Yes
- US Citizenship or permanent residency required (must reside in USA - Colorado)
For consideration, please respond with a brief cover letter, updated resume (as WORD document), rate, and references