Managed Solution as a trusted Advisor, encompasses a variety of options to partner in assessments, deployment, management, monitoring and troubleshooting of small to large IT infrastructures. Whether you require On-premise, Cloud or Hybrid infrastructures we'll design the ideal solution to best fit your business model. The partnership doesn't have to end there; we will continue to deliver quality of up time with on-site support, remote monitoring or an always available help desk.
With our Professional and Managed Services, we will address your most pressing IT needs. Managed Solution is staffed with Certified Technology Experts able to address server sprawl, application delivery, surging network demands, scalability, privacy, security, disaster recovery or virtualization challenges. From the desktop/device to the Data Center -- we address your individual needs--with optimized results and cost savings.
Recognized as a Microsoft Gold Systems Integrator and Cloud Accelerator Partner, we deliver solutions to clients in San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles with the latest access to Microsoft technology resources and project deployment programs.
For over a decade, we have delivered award-winning services paired with evolutionary leading business technologies to best assist you in running your business efficiently. Managed Solution removes the worry and ensures the protection and delivery of your services and data regardless when you need it or where you are.
Managed Solution is one of the southwest fastest growing private IT organizations. Managed Solution is a Microsoft Managed Partner as well as Tier 3 Cloud partner putting the organization in the top 4% of Microsoft partners worldwide. The company has quickly recognized as one of San Diego's 40 fastest growing companies for 5 years running, awarded one of the 40 companies with owners under 40 years old and is recognized as the 27th fastest growing IT company in Southern California. The key to the success has been the ability to adapt to economic trends, such as moving to the cloud, and attracting talented subject matter expert Engineers that provides a strong knowledge base to assist our clients in solving their business challenges. Headquartered in San Diego with offices located in Orange County, Los Angeles, with recent expansion to Denver, Colorado.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a successful track record in the following:
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience with a strong understanding of consultative and solutions selling. * Utilization of Partners and/or Channels. (Microsoft preferred) * Must be willing to learn various technologies. * Must exceed all sales quotas established in recognizing quarterly and annual performance * Excellent relationship manager, engaging prospects / clients capability and strong credibility * Ability to sell across targeted prospects / clients organizations through selling hardware and/or software and solution sets
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft solutions
- Knowledge of Cisco products and solutions
- Sales of Managed Services, Messaging, Cloud, Directory Services, Virtualization, SharePoint is highly desired
- Knowledge of Southern California marketplace is a plus
- BA/BS or Technical Sales Certification (preferred)