Central Wholesalers is currently seeking an entry level SCREEN ASSEMBLER for our headquarters in Laurel, MD.
- Basic math skills.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Ability to repeatedly lift 80+ lbs.
Duties to include:
- Cut and spline screen orders
- Punch and assemble screens
- Regularly check order for errors
- Insert hardware and package finished screens
- Load completed screens onto carts and send to main warehouse for shipping
- Ensure that all machines and punches are clean and in good working order
This is a full-time, hourly position that includes a full benefits package (medical, dental, and 401k) and a monthly bonus incentive program.
The schedule would be Monday- Friday, 7:30am - 4:00pm, with occasional overtime required.
If interested, please email your resume or fax to 240-965-0501. We are a drug-free company!
Central Wholesalers is a leading distributor of apartment and building maintenance supplies throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. Since its inception in 1981, the company has become a major supplier from Connecticut to South Carolina. The clientele of Central Wholesalers is vast; however the company primarily services the Multi-Family Housing industry. In addition to distribution, Central Wholesalers manufactures a variety of quality products, including blinds, screens, and countertops. Central Wholesalers seeks employees who are dedicated and hard working. For those who perform well and live up to these expectations, there is an opportunity for growth and great success. The company is expanding rapidly and there are a variety of exciting opportunities available!