Entry Level Software Engineer - Web Applications for Law Firm
This position is responsible for development and administration of complex software engagements and systems integration projects.
Candidates will have the following responsibilities:
- Serves as a lead on medium-sized projects dealing with data warehousing, data migration and architecting middleware to facilitate the exchange of data between enterprise applications.
- This person will help architect technical solutions and then handle the coding and implementation of the software engineering phase of the project.
- This person will work closely with Project Managers, Analysts, Usability Designers and the rest of the Software Engineering group.
- They may be called upon periodically to meet with end users to assist in architecting solutions with the Analysts.
- This position works closely with Usability Designers and other Software Engineers to create web based application interfaces for various firm databases and products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
- 1-3 years of experience with developing web applications
Celebrating more than 125 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients,...