Splashlight is a production agency that offers photography and video services for top fashion brands and retailers. Our premiere studio spaces, proprietary technology software, production and creative teams help us build partnerships that last.
Splashlight is seeking an organized and motivated Equipment Associate in New York City. The candidate will be working with the Equipment Room team to prepare all studios for next day photo or video shoots.
Daily responsibilities include:
- PM inventory of all photographic lighting equipment
- Maintenance and tracking of photographic equipment
- Breaking down sets and prepping equipment carts for shoots the following day
- Great working knowledge of photographic lighting and equipment
- Fluency with Profoto, HMI and tungsten lighting equipment
- Basic skills in Microsoft office
- Understanding the importance of color management and best practices
- Maintain all equipment and physical studio space
- Meticulous with details and organization
- Motivated self starter