Duluth Trading is looking for an Information Technology Developer to develop and oversee the operations related to extractions, transformations, and data loads (ETL) processes. You will be responsible for programming the queries and configuring job controls. Additionally you will be responsible for setting up data marts used by the business for creating automated reports and business intelligence.
You will work in a team environment meeting with customers to determine information technology needs, status, and cross-system issues on projects of small to medium sensitivity or complexity, including integration of data and database design.
You will be responsible for creating both system and user documentation for the ETL process. You will address problem tickets for bug fixes, design modifications, and enhancements to meet customer requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to write SQL code with knowledge of database design, and data modeling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A true passion for technology
- Ability to work well both independently and within a collaborative team environment
- Skillful in relating complex issues to non-technical team members
- Advanced knowledge of computers/systems required including Microsoft SQL Server, Access, and Excel
- Experience with ETL a plus
If you want to join a company that is moving fast and full of exciting opportunities then send your resume. We have a fantastic work/life environment, great benefits and believe in our employees’ personal and professional development.
Check out our web-site at www.duluthtrading.com .
Include salary requirements