DSC Logistics, an integrated logistics and supply chain management company, headquartered in Des Plaines, Illinois, focuses on supply chain capabilities that are based on changing customer needs. DSC services include logistics center management, transportation management and synchronization, business process integration, and information technology services. In today's business environment, filled with rapid and unpredictable change, DSC manages change and information in the supply chain by being ready for anything!
We currently have an excellent career opportunity for a Warehouse Case Picker at our Rural Hall, NC location.
- Primary responsibility will be manual case picking , lifting heavy cases repeatedly throughout shift
- Secondary responsibilities include operation of Forklift and other general warehouse duties as assigned.
- Achieve error free picking assignments
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, twist and lift up to 50lbs
- Visually scan pallets for correct product, damage and proper quantity.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude!
- Minimum of 12 months Stand Up Fork Lift or Electric Pallet Jack Experience.
- Knowledgeable in all warehouse activities and equipment
- Experience working in a production/measured environment
- Strong math skills
- Experience with RF Scanners
- Able to enter time and data into Computer systems
We offer a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement.
Come apply in person between 8am - 4pm on Wedesday May 8, 2013 at the Holiday Inn - 5790 University Parkway Winston Salem, NC 27105
If you are selected for the position, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and satisfactory completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test, background check, employment reference check as well as other information and qualifications provided during the selection process.
DSC Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth.