- Generate buzz around our clients at tradeshows, special events and sales events.
- Produce monthly analysis on sales activity for all distribution channels.
- Light administrative duties.
- Analyze Events as Case Studies and assist with feedback submissions to management and the client.
- Coordinate the flow of Press Releases from drafting through approval process and release to the wire.
- Administer all setup and execution of marketing and sales events.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Associates degree and a minimum of 1 year related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of database software and MS Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and/or stand and may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Through continuous development, professionalism, integrity, and commitment to our clients, our mission is to set the standard...