POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
REPORTS TO: CEO & EVP
EXEMPT OR NON-EXEMPT: Exempt
PERCENTAGE OF FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT: Full Time
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to do standard file and box lifting for office environment.
Provide personal administrative and secretarial support and assistance to executive staff.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
- Conduct research, assemble and analyze data to prepare reports and documents.
- Design and maintain databases.
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events.
- Monitor, respond to and distribute incoming communications.
- Answer and manage incoming calls.
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors.
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels.
- Co-ordinate project-based work.
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO & EVP.
- Ability to multi-task.
- At least 3 years experience providing support at the executive level.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong typing skills.
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Judgment and decision-making ability.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have high patience level
- Capable of working extra hours whenever necessary
- Capable of handling difficult situations
No calls or walk ins please