Kashiv Pharma offers expert research and development services to the pharmaceutical manufacturing community.
Kashiv Pharma LLC is seeking a candidate who is experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. The individual must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a growing facility of diverse people and programs.
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Key responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to –
- Manage the administrative operations of the office, including, phone, mail, travel etc.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including meetings, and the coordination of complex and sensitive information flow among senior executives
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare expenses, correspondence, contracts and presentations as necessary
- Coordinate purchasing of supplies and facility related issues.
- Support interview scheduling and Orientation training.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of employee and company information
- Create and implement special projects as assigned.
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years experience supporting an executive level team.
- Prior experience in a pharmaceutical, professional services, sales or marketing environment preferred
- Experience successfully creating and/or modifying processes
- Technology savvy with strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Please visit our site to apply & create a profile:
1) Click on careers
2) Click view all open job positions