BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS OF CENTRAL MISSOURI
Executive Director Job Posting
Big Brothers and Big Sisters (BBBS) of Central Missouri is seeking an Executive Director to serve as the leader and chief spokesperson for the organization. The Executive Director’s primary responsibility is to accomplish the mission of the organization, in accordance with the policies set forth by the Board of Directors and national BBBS regulations. For the agency to reach its primary objectives, the successful candidate must demonstrate their penchant for acting in a manner that reflects the agency’s values of integrity, transparency, accountability, respect and responsibility.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and direct the business plan of the organization within the context of the nationwide strategic direction through a collaborative planning process with the Board and staff.
- Serve as the spokesperson and advocate for the agency and a visionary partner/leader in the community around the support and development of young men and women.
- Support a strong Board of Directors willing to lead and contribute to the fund development success of the agency.
- Provide the Board of Directors with information, knowledge, and direction to ensure their success as a governing body of the organization.
- Develop and oversee all program activities.
- Recruit and engage a diverse volunteer group to serve as mentors.
- Hire and oversee all staff members to help carry out organization goals and objectives.
- Oversee fiscal management of the organization, to include: developing a budget, maintaining accurate financial records, and providing financial reports to the Board.
- Ensure a strategic and comprehensive fund development plan and establishment of a diverse donor base.
- Demonstrated professional success as a visionary leader, relationship builder, and the ability to set and execute on high-performance targets by driving towards measurable standards of excellence.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required in business administration, human services or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience developing and building an organization and achieving results.
- A Master’s Degree is preferred.
To apply, please send your resume and salary requirements to email address provided.
Indeed - 17 months ago