Command Center, Inc. is currently seeking experienced fabricators for a 24 hour manufacturing plant in Bismarck.
These positions have the potential to become permanent positions with a well-known and established manufacturing company in Bismarck, ND.
- The successful candidate will have previous fabricating experience in a manufacturing environment specifically in installation of parts, pieces and elements.
- Knowledge and experience in treatment and repair of metal surfaces to ensure safe usage and welding to secure fastening of pieces.
- Additional duties may include, but not limited to, maintenance of work area and equipment used in the assembly process.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills to read blueprints, schematics and layout work assignments.
- Understanding structural basics including rigging, welding, erection and reinforcements required.
- Periodic bending, kneeling, lifting of 50+ pounds and climbing
- Meet productivity goals
- Performing overtime work as required.
- Must be able to follow established methods and procedures and perform work accordingly.
- Must be in good physical health with good balance, agility, vision and depth perception
- Must be flexible when moved to different work areas throughout the day.
- Must have the ability to work rapidly and under time pressure for extended periods of time, while understanding that safety, quality, and transactional integrity are most important.
- Ability to work weekends as needed
- Must be fluent in English -- written and verbal, to ensure comprehension of detailed instructions
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Will train the right candidate
- 1 - 2 years' experience a plus
Housing is not provided with this position.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Command Center, Inc. is a national staffing company that specializes in placing Field Team Members (FTM's) for the general labor, light...