Part Time, ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
Burger King is always on the lookout for GREAT new people!
The Team Member is responsible for performing a variety of duties within a fast food establishment which may include cleaning the food or stock areas, operating fryers and microwaves, manning food preparation production line, assisting in the kitchen area, and maintaining inventory, performing all other responsibilities as directed by management.
- Greets and takes customer orders in dining room or drive-thru
- Operates cash register
- Cleans and stocks customer eating area(s), work stations, and equipment
- Greets all customers with a smile and friendly greeting and follows all customer service policies and procedures
- Maintains a solid knowledge of product and services available
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or cart
- Assists with a variety of kitchen-related functions as needed
- Receive, inventory, move and lift food and beverage products and supplies
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Cash handling and customer service experience preferred
- Ability to interact and converse with the public and other team members in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Ability to lift/pushy objects weighing over 20 pounds
- Ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents
Indeed - 17 months ago