ACHP offers challenging and exciting opportunities for students wishing to gain practical experience in health care financing and operations, policy, research and advocacy. Interns will be involved in the day-to-day operations of ACHP including:
- conducting qualitative and quantitative research on key issues related to community-based health plans such as patient-centered care, health quality outcomes and affordability,
- analyzing and synthesizing reports and data, and
- supporting ACHP’s learning and innovation programs and market analysis activities.
Desired Skills and Competences
- Experience working on and/or studying health care financing issues
- An ability to think creatively about complex issues
- An ability to manage and organize detailed assignments
- Experience conducting data analysis
- Excellent administrative and team work skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
Essential Skills and Competencies
- Two years of undergraduate study in a field related to public health, public policy or economics
- Ability to create and use Excel spreadsheets
- Commitment to the mission and values of ACHP
Please submit a CV and cover letter explaining how you think your skills make you a strong candidate for this internship, along with your available start and finish date and number of hours of availability, via e-mail to ACHP Human Resources at email@example.com . Please include Program Intern position, along with your first initial and last name, in the subject line of your e-mail message.