Field Sales Representative – Medicare Advantage
LIBERTY HEALTH ADVANTAGE HMO
LHA is an early stage Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug plan serving Medicare eligible beneficiaries in the 5 boroughs of New York City and Nassau County.
LHA has excellent MAPD benefits for 2014. If you are a professional, self-motivating Medicare Advantage licensed producer, LHA has an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career.
This field based position is responsible for the sales growth of LHA Medicare Advantage plans. This individual is responsible for prospecting and generating quality enrollments through community and direct marketing strategies using approved materials and sales techniques.
- Coordinate and conduct marketing events throughout the year to increase enrollment opportunities.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with physicians, community leaders, and potential enrollees.
- Prospect and identify new site development opportunities that will generate enrollments.
- Responsible for meeting enrollment goals while adhering to all CMS and LHA marketing regulations.
- Maintain a disenrollment rate that is deemed acceptable by the company.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School Diploma.
- Active NYS Health License.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience, preferably with Medicare.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Knowledge of Medicare.
- Demonstrated PC literacy.
Liberty Health Advantage is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to expanding our talented and diverse team.