Atlas Roofing Corporation is an innovative, customer-oriented manufacturer of residential and commercial building materials. Atlas has grown from a single roofing shingle manufacturing facility in 1982 into an industry leader with 17 plants in North America and worldwide product distribution.
- Four-year degree is preferred.
- A minimum of two years experience in the building material industry or at least four years in a field sales capacity is preferred.
- Builds an ongoing relationship at the Contractor, Dealer, Distributor and Builder level.
- Works with contractors and dealers for pull-through sales of Atlas products to our distributors and ensures Atlas has adequate distribution in the assigned market area.
- Communicates accurate information daily with Regional Sales Manager, Plant Manager, Account Executives, and other Field Sales Representatives on developments impacting their areas of responsibility.
- Promotes and displays the entire family of Atlas products by attending distributor, dealer, and builder shows.
- Designs business plans that meet both Atlas and distributor’s expectations. Evaluates customer performance on a quarterly and yearly basis and reports the results to the Regional Marketing Manager.
- Projects a professional image by maintaining proper dress code, vehicle appearance, and correct use of language.
Atlas Roofing Corporation offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, LTD, 401k, Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Atlas® Roofing Corporation is an innovative, customer-oriented manufacturer of residential and commercial building materials. Atlas has...