Field Service Manager will service locations in Kansas City, Iowa, and St. Louis, MO; extensive travel will be required
The Field Service Manager is directly responsible for providing world class service to a regional group of hospital accounts by managing Service Technicians and coordinating with the Plant Manager and Delivery Route Drivers
- Partner with sales staff to survey and determine needs in terms of labor and product for potential new accounts
- Coordinate and conduct in-service for relevant hospital staff. Collect, collate, summarize, and review Trial data with Manager prior to submitting to client.
- Oversee all aspects of installation (service, ordering and inventory levels)
- Determine proper product uses, which includes ordering and maintaining appropriate inventory levels of product
- Interface with all relevant facility department heads to develop a customer driven service schedule.
- Develop positive relations with facility staff to provide ongoing monitoring of service level and assess customer needs and satisfaction. Attend all mandatory facility meetings to ensure compliance with hospital standards and effectively communicate the Daniels Sharpsmart program
- Ensure on time pick up of scheduled full collectors
- Review service schedule on a periodic basis to determine if customer expectations are being fulfilled. Engage in periodic ward walks and account audits and provide for on-going in-services to hospital staff.
- Coordinate product delivery, develop par levels, and maintain appropriate inventory for successful completion of service schedules. Monitor labor hours and overtime hours on a regular basis
- Interview, hire, train, and evaluate Service Technicians to perform duties for new and existing accounts. This includes ensuring all required paperwork and equipment needs are provided to, or outlined to staff.
- Provide for on-going safety training, review of hospital protocols and procedures. Educate staff regarding regulatory requirements for all appropriate government agencies.
- Establish labor hours by developing and performing periodic monitoring and review of service schedules. Monitor and maintain accounts within established budgetary guidelines
- Ensure payroll is done accurately and submitted in a timely fashion. Maintain training, attendance and vacation records. Develop a relief program to provide for vacation relief as well as emergency substitution, and or, be able to perform service staff duties as needed.
- Resolve any issues or conflicts with staff, and or, be able to administer progressive disciplinary action if required.
- Provides that all ongoing service needs are met with a sense of urgency and professionalism while maintaining the highest safety, quality and cost efficiencies
- Communicate on an ongoing basis any feedback from hospital staff to Operations and Sales Management to allow for continuous improvement
- Occasionally lift containers weighing up to 40 lbs.;
- Occasionally push/pull wheeled transporters and/or palletized product up to approximately 300 lbs;
- Occasionally travel up and down staircases;
- Occasionally walking of two (2) or more miles per day;
- Sitting for extended periods of time;
- Occasionally work in and around hospital personnel, sensitive medical equipment, and patients.