FULL-TIME POSITION BASED IN TORRINGTON, CT
We are growing like a weed and are looking for great people to build out our Final Assembly, Shipping & Quality Assurance team in our Torrington, CT manufacturing facility. We need someone who is organized to a fault and can ensure that nothing leaves our factory without having gone through the proper quality checks and meets all shipping standards. You will be our last line of defense before an item is on its way to the customer so we need someone who takes pride in their work and even more pride in ensuring that our customers get exactly what they order in the best possible condition.
We are a growing company with ever expanding dreams, so if you are looking to make some moves yourself and are ready to come to work every day fully charged and ready to tackle whatever challenge comes your way then this is what you are looking for. Team culture is incredibly important to us, so above all we need people who are motivated, hard-working, reliable and excited about helping build the next great company.
We are a quickly growing, luxury home furnishing company focused on artisan, hand designed and hand crafted high end furniture. We design all of our furniture in our New York City design studio and showroom. Our products are manufactured in our dedicated 1890’s restored manufacturing facility in Torrington, CT. All of our products are handmade to order using the highest quality materials available. Products from both our home brand (www.thenewtraditionalists.com) and our modern children’s line (www.ducducnyc.com) are sold direct through our showroom, through select retailers in the U.S. and abroad and to interior designers around the world. We are looking to do big things and we need amazing people on our team to help us make them happen.
1. Are detail oriented and able to managed checklist for multiple outgoing orders
2. Can apply consistent quality standards across a variety of items
3. Are ready to carton, label and box shipments to our standard so that they get onto the truck safe and sound.
4. Are organized to a fault
5. Are ready to play an integral part in the growing company
6. Are excited to work with people across different functional teams on our factory floor
7. Are looking for a challenge
1. A competitive hourly wage and potential for overtime
2. 100% health care coverage (medial, vision, dental)
3. 401K Participation
4. Paid Time Off
5. The chance to grow with a growing company
6. The chance to part of the production team putting out some of the best hand crafted furniture around.
If this sounds like you then e-mail us your resume and we will be in touch!