for FORTUNE magazine's No. 2 Best Company To Work For
Individuals from a variety of occupational backgrounds including sales people, I.T. professionals, military veterans and corporate managers have found new success at Edward Jones. By becoming an Edward Jones Financial Advisor, you can run your business, determine your compensation, and redefine your future all at the firm ranked No. 2 on FORTUNE magazine's 2009 list of the "100 Best Companies to Work For".
We take a personal approach to business that starts with a face-to-face meeting between a Financial Advisor and an individual investor. As we continue to grow in the United States, and in our Canadian and United Kingdom affiliates, we are looking for individuals who are self-managers, sales-oriented and highly driven.
What leads to success as a Financial Advisor?
Edward Jones believes in doing business the old fashioned way, face to face. When starting out, our Financial Advisors spend most of their time in the communities they serve, making face-to-face contacts in neighborhoods and with businesses, introducing themselves and Edward Jones. They spend time getting to know their clients, their investment needs and their objectives. Then they deliver the appropriate investments and services on an individual and personal basis. A strong sales and/or management background compliments the Edward Jones business model. We frequently find that individuals with a solid sales or management history thrive as Financial Advisors because they understand the commitment and relationship building skills that are crucial to establishing long-term clients.
As an Edward Jones Financial Advisor you will :
Secure your future :
- Work autonomously from your own neighborhood office while being supported by an international financial services leader
- Build your business by identifying and cultivating prospective clients
- Help clients to determine financial and investment needs, and utilize sales skills to effectively recommend suitable financial products
- Be trained in financial products to suit a variety of objectives and risk levels
- Enjoy early financial support. We know that building a business takes time. For this reason, you ll have a compensation package during your first two years including training pay that takes into account your experience and geographic location. You'll also have opportunities to earn new account bonuses and milestone bonuses based on your production while you build your client base.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for the right type of person. The financial gains can be great but it takes a dedicated individual to capitalize on the potential. Visit the Edward Jones career site now to apply online and read success stories of current Financial Advisers.
- Earn commissions, bonuses, and incentive travel based on your production
- Receive world-class financial and business development training
- Apply a proven business model
- Have a full-time branch office assistant who manages client service and marketing activities
- Participate in profit sharing
- Have the opportunity to become a partner in the firm
- Work for the company ranked No. 2 on FORTUNE magazine's 2009 "100 Best Companies to Work For" list, and No. 1 for large-sized companies, our 10th year on the prestigious roster.
Edward Jones Achieve Well-earned Success
Edward Jones is an equal opportunity employer, committed to developing an inclusive culture. We believe that diverse ideas, opinions and perspectives are good for building business.
Escrowboard.com - 12 months ago
At Edward Jones, we are a leader in the financial services industry serving nearly 7 million clients. We have more than 11,000 financial adv...