butter LONDON is a fast growing prestige cosmetic company. Since being founded in 2005 butter LONDON has been at the forefront of fashion, recognized worldwide for its catwalk colours, and innovative formulations.
We are currently seeking a motivated Financial Analyst with great Excel skills. We are looking for candidates who have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position.
This position is responsible for working closely with the Senior Finance & Inventory Manager to assist in providing company-wide sales reporting and analysis. Because the sales data comes from many different sources, this position requires the ability to effectively manipulate data in Excel to efficiently produce meaningful sales reports. Therefore, if you are not highly proficient in Excel, this is not the job for you.
Some of the key things for our Financial Analyst will do include:
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports in addition to many ad hoc reports
- Assist in financial analysis including sales, forecast/budget and financial results
- Utilizing the company's ERP system, create sales, operations and management reports that are clear, concise and actionable
- Coordinate with sales, marketing, product development, and accounting/finance to assist in creating and updating budgets and forecasts
- Acts as the systems back-up person for sales
- Assist the Senior Finance & Inventory Manager with presentations and other special projects
- Provide analysis to help develop solutions to operations, sales and financial issues
To be considered for this position, we ask you include the following in your reply:
- A brief description of your Excel skills and experience
- Salary requirements
- Availability to begin work
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a growing company and have the opportunity to grow with the company. To learn more about the brand please visit www.butterlondon.com. We look forward to a long lasting relationship!
butter LONDON also offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
Seattle Paid Sick & Safe Time
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Life & Accident Insurance
Direct Deposit of Pay