Interested in showcasing your design talent in a creative and enthusiastic environment where your ideas are engaged and your imagination is welcomed? Join our team!
We are a full-service event décor and floral provider. We offer: event design & conception, event décor creation and rental, tent rental, linen and chair cover rental, event draping, event lighting, theme props, custom prop creation, catering rental needs, and fresh floral design.
We have an energetic, positive, and growing working environment built around a collection of strong talent and passion for what we do.
This position is for an experienced floral designer. Open to part-time and contract individuals as well as full-time options.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
o Floral Design including: bridal, hand-tied, event design, and design with unique materials/rental items
o Execution of floral contracts & stellar customer service
o Management of contract/junior floral assistance, including task management, scheduling, and training
o Client follow-up to determine additional needs/vision, when applicable
o Floral ordering & inventory management
o Design room organization & processes
o Manage design & operations within budget/pricing for that project
o Onside delivery and installation of floral arrangements on sets
o Opportunities for growth into sales roles and opportunity for involvement in other event elements (design, décor, etc)
- Additional duties and educational opportunities, as assigned.
Job responsibilities and goals will be refined based on aptitudes and interests of applicants as well as the most timely company needs.
- Floral design experience.
- An autonomous worker with decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Dedicated individual who is enthusiastic and is excited about helping to elevate a company to the next level.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to network and foster relationships.
- Flexible individual with a passion for the floral and event industry.
- Interest in floral trends.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Understanding and excitement surrounding the small business culture.
- Ability to lift and move items, up to 50 lbs.
Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate the following:
- Floral and event decor experience.
- Artistic tendencies; Creativity and aptitude for design.
- Pre-existing involvement within the Twin Cities floral or event industry.
- Previous related experience.
Application Instructions & Process
Interviews will begin immediately. To apply, please submit your resume, references and portfolio.