The position will work closely with a Construction Manager to complete projects in a safe and timely manner. By being proactive, this position will improve customer service, decrease construction related mistakes, complete projects within timelines and improve the profitability of projects. The position will report directly to the Construction Manager.
- Install new energy efficient fixtures.
- Retro-fit existing fixtures to increase energy efficiency.
- Interact with customers and crew members in a respectful manner.
- Work in the safest possible manner following all OSHA guidelines.
- Complete all projects in a neat and workmanlike manner.
- Lead by example.
- Oversee project inventory, keep work area clean and organized.
- Work safely from various types of man lifts and ladders.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Journeyman License or other accredited electrical training
- 5+ years of commercial electrical experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Required to pass a criminal background investigation and drug screening test.
- Required to pass a review of Department of Motor Vehicles records
- Must have reliable automobile.
This position will require 100% travel at times