Forms and Reports Developer - Telecommute - Tech Dev Svcs
CoCENTRIX, Inc. – Remote
CoCENTRIX, Inc., recently named Microsoft Health and Human Services Partner of the year, has an opportunity for a Forms and Reports Developer in our Technical Development Team.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrated success and experience developing reports using SSRS and/or Crystal Reports BI tools.
- Demonstrated success and experience with writing and interpreting data mapping
- Have familiarity with Quality Assurance and Testing processes & methods
- Works well within a team environment and also has the ability to work independently
- Be able to work on multiple projects at a time
- Be able to adjust to shifting priorities
- Identify, communicate, and resolve system issues with both internal and external customers
- Workflow design, implementation and management experience
- Ability to produce results in a highly dynamic environment
- 3+ years of demonstrated/related experience
- 3+ years of experience with HTML/CSS
- 3+ years of experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and/or Crystal Reports reporting tools
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft .NET programming languages (C# preferred)
- 2+ years of experience working with all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, particularly configuration and customization.
- Working knowledge of relational databases and database structures.
- Familiarity with technologies across the Microsoft stack: IIS, .NET and SQL Server.
- Experience interacting with web services utilizing SOAP/REST methodologies
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
Position Location: Remote or local SRQ
CoCENTRIX provides products and solutions that support and promote care coordination within state departments and...