Seeking an experienced Corporate Financial Planning & Reporting Analyst
We are seeking an organized and detail oriented Financial Planning & Reporting Analyst to join our accounting team. This is a great opportunity at a rapidly growing company to help build and further enhance our current reporting and analysis function, and support continuous improvement activities to achieve world class financial reporting standards. The applicant should display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and multitask and be a strong communicator.
- Assist in the development of short and long term financial forecasts with a strong focus on revenue planning
- Maintain the financial forecasting model
- Publish weekly management Dash Board report
- Work with Director level (and above) to develop annual departmental budgets
Financial Close, Analysis and Reporting:
- Help to develop standardized (monthly & quarterly) management reporting package, including preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Utilize reports to calculate, analyze, and ensure proper revenue recognition (expertise in revenue recognition not a job requirement)
- Develop responses to management’s requests for financial data/analysis, including analysis data and prepare variance analysis, as required
- Assist in developing presentations to executive management, Board of Directors and external entities
- Periodically assist with customer invoicing and employee commission / bonus calculations as requested
- Other special projects and ad-hoc analyses as required
- Applicants must be very detail oriented, well spoken, and be able to work in a “team" setting.
- This is not an entry level job so please apply only if you have at least 3-5 years of experience in corporate business analysis.
- BS with major in Finance / Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant a plus
- Knowledge of Quick Books Accounting, Sales Force, and/or Zuora software is a huge plus.
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Advanced Proficiency in Excel (know how to use if statements, vlookups, countifs, pivot tables, conditional formatting and similar)
Compensation: $68,000 - $75,000 per year
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
About Digital Air Strike
Digital Air Strike provides the industry’s most complete automotive social media and digital marketing solution. The company developed a turnkey program that manages social media sites, online reputation and digital lead responses for dealerships nationwide. The company offers multiple tiers of service ranging from targeted social media and review site management to comprehensive multi-vehicle quoting with behavioral targeting capabilities. Digital Air Strike’s expertise spans all manufacturer brands and has a proven track record of helping automotive dealers, dealership groups and manufacturers engage with more consumers while delivering increased website traffic. Additional information is available at www.DigitalAirStrike.com and www.facebook.com/digitalairstrike.