Will provide assistance in the preparation of financial statements, budgets, management reports, and other internal reports as directed by the Director of Finance. Responsible for acting as back-up for monthly Khalix financial reporting. Will assist in coordination and preparation of the annual operating plan. Reports directly to the Director of Finance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assure detailed monthly review of general ledger to review any potential errors or omissions, Review variances as required and prepare analysis of key accounts.
- Prepares annual operating plan roll-up based on input from approved plans of functional area directors and as directed by the Director of Finance.
- Assists Director of Finance with Monthly Forecasts and Quarterly reporting.
- Provide supporting documentation and assists the Director of Finance in the independent audit(s) of the Corporate books and records as well as any requirements related to outside service providers and affiliated entities.
- Responsible for preparing Capital Project Investment plans and analyzing payback of capital projects.
- Provide assistance as to special projects as needed.
- Must be knowledgeable of and comply with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Responsible for account reconciliation and stewardship.
- Khalix monthly financial reporting.
- Monthly financial analysis over key variances of P&L, including detailed cost center items.
- Division financial analysis and reporting.
- Monitors controls over all areas and suggests areas for improvement.
- Maintain detailed account work-papers throughout the fiscal year for purposes of documenting accounting journal entries, support for account accruals, analysis etc. for monthly and quarterly accounting requirements.
- Run the monthly and quarterly forecasting and business review process including pre-earnings package preparation for submission to corporate.
- Align business metrics with segment and corporate objectives and provide appropriate scorekeeping
- Prepares monthly cost variance analyses to determine if any material variances have occurred and investigates and reports on the same.
- Responsible for monthly reporting template for detailed Gross Margin analysis.
- Develop and measure working capital and cash forecasting projects.
- Assist leadership in meeting all financial commitments and goals
- Aid Supply Chain Manager in evaluating supplier performance, make vs buy decisions, and review of global manufacturing strategy
Minimum Requirements: Knowledge/Skills/Experience/Education:
Mathematical skills; ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of tasks simultaneously. Must have a Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Business or Accounting. A working knowledge of computers is essential.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required, CPA and/or MBA desirable
- At least 6-10 years of experience in a finance position, public accounting & manufacturing exposure desired
- High proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Experience in creating advanced financial modeling tools
- Experience in working in an international business environment
Sitting and standing. Computer operation activities.
STATEMENT OF NON-INCLUSIVITY
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the duties and responsibilities that may be given to any employee. The duties and responsibilities outlined in this position may be added to or changed when deemed appropriate and necessary by the person who is managerially responsible for this position.