Duration: 6+ months (Possibility of extension)
Local candidates preferred/no 3rd parties please.
You will be responsible for ensuring that things work as well for customers in a browser as they do in a mockup. A successful candidate will be highly proficient in developing rich interactive user experiences, with the ambition to continuously learn new technical skills and mentor less-experienced developers. This role opens up pathways to additional technical advancement as well as leadership opportunities.
- Bridge the gap between design and technology, pairing with visual designers, information architects, and other engineers/developers to build pixel-perfect user experiences.
- Find UI bugs and eliminate them. Cleaning up old and broken code should rank high on your list of therapeutic activities.
- Lead the charge in creating reusable processes, components, and tools that others can leverage to accelerate progress. Work with other UI leads to oversee development work across all UI workstreams and to mentor less-experienced developers in development standards and best practices.
- Stay up to date on the latest technology trends and techniques - and be prepared to propose new ideas when there is strong business value.
- 4 year degree in computer science, applied mathematics, software engineering / development or equivalent experience.
- 4 years’ work experience in development minimum.
- Must have good written and communication skills.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Site Catalyst etc…
- Experience working in e-commerce
- Experience working in large corporate environments
This is a contract position in MN. Most likely contract will get extended multiple times. If you believe you’re qualified for this position please send your resume to sri@ quagile.com or contact me at 952-232-6642 for immediate consideration.