This is an ENTRY LEVEL TO MID-LEVEL position for someone who is passionate about social media marketing and is interested in learning everything there is to know about how to build engagement with a business through the medium of social media.
The candidate will be proficient with learning different platforms, various social media places, and also understanding the value of 'the voice' created for a business.
Pay is based on experience, amount of training needed, and will be evaluated after 60 days for consideration of a raise. You must live in Los Angeles and be comfortable with commuting to Mid-Wilshire or Santa Monica Monday through Friday (We are in the process of moving offices to Santa Monica). Pay scale is from $10 - $15 /hr. Please do not apply if this isn't within your range.
Researching outside content based on various client's needs
- Building a content sheet and working directly with clients to discuss what is approved / not approved.
- Posting content using various 3rd party platforms.
- Learning and becoming proficient with Social Media Advertising, and building audience profiles.
- Building reports for clients based on social media.
- Building proposals for potential clients for social media management inquiries.
Must have a degree in either Business, Advertising, or Marketing.
- Knowledge and understand of all major social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google +, Tumblr, and Reddit.
- Highly organized
- Blog writing / Content Building on many different topics
- Excellent researcher
- Must have some knowledge of Fashion and Beauty
- Knowledge and familiarity of Google Adwords, Analytics, Docs, and Webmaster Tools.
- Photoshop CS5+
- Basecamp and also timetracking experience
- Must have a laptop computer (Mac preferred based on the software requirements).
Other bonus software: Evernote, Skitch, Omnigraffle, FTP, Dropbox, Skype, AIM, Frontend HTML / CSS, Wordpress, and Tumblr.
Nivo Media Group is a marketing agency that handles a variety of clients for SEO, Social Media Marketing, Reputation Management, and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
What to do: Please send a copy of your resume with a cover letter focused on the job. Your resume should include items that are relevant to the job as well as skills you think will be useful. Also list any work you have done or your social media accounts if you'd like.