The Sherwin-Williams Company, ranked among Fortune Magazine’s Top 100 Companies to Work For, has a full time sales associate position available in the Madison Area.
Qualified candidates will assist with wholesale and retail customers, will provide decorating/color recommendations, would prefer someone who is familiar with color combinations, needs someone who has the ability to match interior/exterior decor and color schemes, will perform administrative duties, labor intensive, tint/mix paint, maintain store displays/inventory, and deliver products. Prefer candidates with a background in construction, retail sales, and facilities work.
Competitive hourly rate, tuition reimbursement for persons studying business, and advancement opportunities available.
When you join Sherwin-Williams you'll be a part of a company that has a strong commitment to its employees. From our professional work environment to our excellent benefits, to our ongoing training, we take care of the people that make us strong.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid drivers license.
- Be able to lift 50-75lbs and clean driving record
- Experience in paint a plus
- Have good communication/customer service skills
- Have an ability to work all scheduled hours
- Have a dependable nature.
Those under consideration for this position will be subject to a background check.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/H/V