POSTITION BASED IN TORRINGTON, CT
We are growing like a weed and are looking for great people to build out our paint & finishing team in our Torrington, CT manufacturing facility. We need someone who has mastered the brush and all things finishing. We need someone who will be able to use their skills to put the finishing touches on our amazing products. Our finishes are one of our core product distinctions so we need someone who is creative, skilled and can get the job done without sacrificing quality. We are a growing company with ever expanding dreams, so if you are looking to make some moves yourself and are ready to come to work every day fully charged and ready to tackle whatever challenge comes your way then this is what you are looking for.
Team culture is incredibly important to us, so above all we need people who are motivated, hard-working, reliable and excited about helping build the next great company.
We are a quickly growing, luxury home furnishing company focused on artisan, hand designed and hand crafted high end furniture. We design all of our furniture in our New York City design studio and showroom. Our products are manufactured in our dedicated 1890’s restored manufacturing facility in Torrington, CT. All of our products are handmade to order using the highest quality materials available. Products from both our home brand (www.thenewtraditionalists.com) and our modern children’s line (www.ducducnyc.com) are sold direct through our showroom, through select retailers in the U.S. and abroad and to interior designers around the world. We are looking to do big things and we need amazing people on our team to help us make them happen.
1. Have 2 – 20+ years of experience in furniture or other product finishing techniques
2. Have an eye for quality and a slight itch for creativity
3. Are driven and have an undying work ethic
4. Are ready to play an integral part in the growing company
5. Are excited to work with people across different functional teams on our factory floor and in our NYC office.
1. A competitive hourly wage based on experience
2. The opportunity for over-time
3. 100% health care coverage (medial, vision, dental)
4. 401K Participation
5. Paid Time Off
6. The chance to grow with a growing company
7. The chance to part of the production team putting out some of the best hand crafted furniture around.
If this sounds like you then e-mail us your resume and we will follow up to schedule an interview.