Job Description :
The Games Designer is involved in the development of new game concepts and is responsible for the creation and verification of all mathematical calculations for those games.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in the creation and review of original mathematical models and new game themes and concepts.
- Develops and/or reviews new progressive and bonusing systems.
- Works with other designers in conducting and verifying mathematic calculations.
- Produces or reviews documentation for regulators describing reel strips and math models.
- Creates or reviews reel-strips and combination sheets.
- Works with artists and animators to create unique environments and gaming concepts.
- Keeps abreast of new graphic techniques, trends and styles in the industry.
- Maintains current knowledge of the house style document.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements :
Education: Requires a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or Engineering, or its equivalent.
Experience Requires a minimum of four years of experience in game design, building mathematical models, and game systems. Experience in the gaming industry preferred.
Skills, knowledge, and qualifications:
- Exceptional understanding of mathematical concepts in gaming.
- Proven ability to create game concepts and math models.
- Proven ability to work in teams, with managers and other disciplines.
- Consistently meets deadlines and expectations when shipping specifications to engineering and other departments.
- Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese a plus.
- Must have professional portfolio.
- Ability to develop award winning, next generation games.
- Expertise in different gambling concepts and styles preferred.
- Proven ability to develop and deliver product on schedule.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must have strong communication skills, be able to work independently and be team oriented.
This position may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Do you have the burning desire to create? Do you strive to succeed and embrace new technology? If so, we invite you to apply to our career opportunities.
“Like” us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/AristocratCareers or “follow” us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/aristocrat_jobs.