The primary focus of the Gas Conversion Sales Specialist is outside, sales, in defined territories throughout the Tri-State Area. The Sales Specialist is responsible for prospecting and developing new client relationships in line with Precision Pipeline Solutions strategic priorities, gross margin objectives, and defined sales process. Uncovers and develops additional sales opportunities within existing account relationships through proactive management of all possible key decision makers and influencers.
The Sales Specialist is expected to be a strategic thinker and listener, while also preparing and delivering tactical proposals and presentations in a professional manner. Must be able to effectively position products at a professional level and consistently articulate a strong value proposition to clients. A successful Sales Specialist will build on his/her entrepreneurial spirit and be expected to regularly meet or exceed sales targets.
- Calls on existing customers and new prospects
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Fosters/enhances relationships with these clients and focuses on further market and product penetration and gross margin growth
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Prepares written proposal and delivers strategic sales presentations.
- Provides accurate and timely reports including forecasts and activities
- Acts as liaison between Precision Pipeline Solutions and assigned clients
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics
- Stays informed of new developments in the Energy Industry
- Actively and consistently builds and maintains a robust network of business contacts within the industry and assigned territory
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of outside sales experience
- Ability to earn and maintain trust and respect form customers
- Ability to sell a solution, not just a product.
- Excellent customer service and listening skills
- Demonstrated use of strategic selling tools. Salesforce, Jigsaw, LinkedIn, Ladders (preferred)
- An active and verifiable network of business contacts
- High energy, unquestionable integrity and an ambition to succeed; only bounded by the guiding principle of always doing the right thing for the client.
We offer an excellent Benefits Package, including full medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match, and expense reimbursement plans.