- At least 5 years experience in a bar/restaurant operation with scheduling experience.
- At least 2 years of management experience in a high-volume bar & restaurant environment.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Manages assigned operational functions within the department consistent with the strategic plan and vision for the department and the division.
- Manages and monitors fiscal budget, operations of assigned department(s) and marketing strategies to produce both short term and long term profitability.
- Manages the delivery and measurement of guest service within assigned department(s) consistent with the company's core service standards and Brand attributes.
- Provides input into the research, development, evaluation and implementation of new products, services, technology and processes to ensure competitive position and in anticipation of changing customer needs within the dynamic hospitality and gaming environment.
- Manages Human Resources responsibilities for assigned department(s) to include: creating a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect and employee satisfaction; quality hiring, training and succession planning processes that encompass the company's diversity commitment; compliance with company policies and legal requirements.
- Supervises dining room and bar activities to ensure quality production/delivery of product and service. Communicate daily with Executive Chef and/or Sous Chef in charge, providing current information on large parties of VIPs expected.
- Responsible for smooth, efficient, cost effective operation of restaurant to include labor management, supervision of all aspects of service, inventory control.
- Interacts with guests frequently to ensure satisfaction and enjoyment of dining experience. Reacts to any guest complaints and takes any appropriate action.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- $40,000/year Base Salary + Bonus Plan
- Health Benefits after 90 days
- 40 to 50 hours per week
Indeed - 11 months ago