The role of the Global Supply Planning Manager is to deliver value to Aristocrat through innovative network planning and optimization, Supplier management and materials planning and management that optimize the business outcomes for Aristocrat.
Key Result Areas (KRAs):
*Minimize injuries and environmental incidents within the Planning team
*Champion the ERP & DRP Process Improvement within the global Supply Chain
*Co-ordinate and facilitate inputs for the global S&OP process on a monthly basis with responsibility for maintaining the global S&OP Supply Planning processes and procedures
*Facilitate efficient and effective allocation of resources between regions to meet Global Demand, including where necessary, allocation of scarce resources.
*Review current regional supply planning processes and systems, and identify opportunities to improve fulfilment of the demand plans while achieving inventory objectives across the tactical and strategic horizons. Work with regional teams and Global S&OP to realise these improvements
*Champion Aristocrat risk management processes within supply chain planning, materials management and inventory management.
*Report on variations in global supply and promote granularity and transparency of the Supply plans
*Lead the development and implementation of Supply Chain network planning, Material planning and capacity planning optimisation (Processes / People / Systems).
*Develop and deploy global inventory management policies that address optimum service strategies for inventory to support customer demand and inventory targets.
*Develop and deploy network and capacity planning policies that address the supply chain positioning to support Aristocrats growth.
Drive all key business processes to best practice including:
· Network Planning
· Inventory management
· S&OP processes
· Materials planning
· Deliver Summary KPI reports relating to the performance and improvement activities of the above processes and systems.
· Provide key supplier management data for the Global Procurement decision making process
· Champion S&OP improvement processes within the Supplier Base and align these capabilities and skillsets to Global Sourcing initiatives including Quarterly Business Reviews and RFx activities
· Support End Of Life planning and execution from a planning perspective
Key Skills & Knowledge:
*International supplier management experience is essential, preferably in multi-national organization
*Influencing, planning skills and the ability to implement global forecasting policies and processes
*Strong communication and interpersonal skills to enable effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
*Able to remain proactive and focused towards customer service and continuous improvement whilst challenging assumptions and data across the various business activities.
Typical Experience / Qualifications:
· Degree qualified in Business, Commercial or Operations related discipline
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience in similar role
· Excellent knowledge of MS applications
· Strong understanding of MRP/ERP fundamentals and processes is essential, preferably with implementation experience
· Gaming industry and / or FMCG experience desirable