**Please include a link to your Demo Reel or Website/Blog when applying
The Graphic Artist is responsible for creating online versions of Aristocrat’s land based casino games. Developing and creating concepts and visual ideas for online products that will be used in wager, social and mobile games, the graphic Artist must be well versed in layout, typography and UI design for web and mobile applications. A great communicator who can work well with others and can manage information gathering and asset management tasks with to support Flash and Mobile game developers in the creation of exciting online content.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops environments, banners and UI designs for online, social and mobile casino games.
- Converts artwork for web and mobile and designs new assets to match the style of existing products.
- Manages the localization of products for distribution into multiple global jurisdictions.
- Contributes work on game projects, game artwork and styles.
- Reviews material and confers with the individual responsible for the game artistic direction, background information, objectives, presentation approaches, styles, techiveriveriveniques, and related production factors.
- Formulates basic layout design concept and conducts research to select and secure suitable artistic material, or conceives and assigns production of material and detail to artists and animators.
- Reviews, approves, and presents final work to client or department head for approval.
- Attends to additional production details upon request.
Associate degree in art or its equivalent. Portfolio required.
Demonstrates experience with drawing, good composition, graphic design, or color theory, or the equivalent experience in computer art. Experience with producing and shipping gaming products or art for the web a plus.
Skills, knowledge, and qualifications:
- Art degree or excellent game-focused portfolio
- Excellent overall design skills with solid UI design
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong core graphic design skills including layout, typography & background design
- Ability to work to a broad range of artistic styles
- Excellent attention to detail
- Very strong Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects required
- Understanding of Flash, and/or basic Actionscript is a plus
- Games production experience, online or social game experience highly preferred
This position may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
- The role will be based at Aristocrat’s corporate location in Las Vegas, NV.
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation package may be offered for qualified candidates
Adobe Photoshop, Design Layout, Page Layout, Typography, Strong UI, Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Flash
With over 60 years’ experience and over 2,200 staff globally, Aristocrat has built a reputation as a premium supplier of...