Graphic Designer – Belleville, WI
Duluth Trading Company is an omni-channel retailer of ingenious, rugged workwear for men and women with a burgeoning cult following. We are seeking a talented Graphic Designer for our Men’s business that can put those talents to task in continuing our authentic brand identity.
Our perfect candidate will have a degree in Graphic Design with at least 2 years of experience. You should be able to use InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Font handling software as well as MS Office Suite. Expertise in preparing various file formats and color management is a must. Must be organized; have a high level of detail and be able to work in a deadline environment.
What you would be doing:
- Create page layout concepts and design for catalog pages, keeping in mind the established look of the brand, from initial layout through finished, clean, print ready pages.
- Create or manipulate graphics as needed/directed and store/ingest according to current SOP’s.
- Layout work for store signage and other non-catalog print.
- Route and track projects internally and with outside vendors; make corrections; export publication ready files.
- This position is deadline driven and requires conscientious adherence to schedules.
- Management of creative assets including but not limited to pulling and formatting information required for print advertising, supplying assets to other departments and outside vendors as needed.
- Responsible for understanding, and maintaining the brand graphic standards.
- Contributes to analyzing, improving, and documenting overall production processes.
- Support other production team members in meeting deadlines and quality standards as needed.
To apply for this position send your resume and salary requirements.
There is no relocation paid for this position.
Flannel is not required at the Duluth Trading office to fit in, but if you smile a little when you see our commercials, you just may just...