Are you a creative rock star looking for your next challenge? Are you someone who enjoys working on Web and Print design projects? Are you savvy in digital marketing? If you are answered yes to these questions and would like to be a vital contributor to changing a brand, then we have a position for you. C&L Ward has an amazing opportunity for a creative guru who is ready to help take us to the next level!
- Must have proven experience working on WEB and PRINT projects and some additional experience working with other mediums such as print, video, mobile and digital application.
- Conceptualize and produce digital and print designs including email, web pages (Joomla and WordPress), PowerPoint, e/newsletters, flyers, brochures, catalogs, direct mail pieces, POP collateral, circulars and display materials, digital and print ads, etc.
- Knowledge of advertising concepts as it relates to design.
- Working knowledge of social media, SEO, SEM and email marketing and assist in optimizing sites, maximizing exposure and profitability from these lead sources.
- Ensure high quality, professional designs meeting or exceeding graphic standards.
- Interact with vendors to ensure best prices and quality and effectively resolve problems.
- Review proofs to ensure quality output and estimate costs of different production methods to determine the most economical method for individual projects.
- Act as a subject matter expert and project manager to vendors, addressing and resolving inquiries and problems, and delegating work assignments.
- Build consistency in C&L Ward’s brand across all platforms.
- Assist in company re-brand and website re-launch.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- College credits or degree in a job related major and on-the-job graphic design experience; or a combination of education and experience.
- Master of InDesign Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver).
- Web front end design including CSS and HTML;
- Expert in Joomla and WordPress Content Management Systems
- Email marketing (Mail Chimp, Constant Contact or other like service.)
- Social media design including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter page/banner design.
- SEO, Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and SEM-Google Ad Words, Microsoft Ad Network.
- Video editing
- Ability to manage projects from concept to completion.
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience or knowledge in home improvement is a plus.
Please include salary requirements and work samples with application.
Indeed - 12 months ago