Opportunity knocks. Listen.
If you're someone who loves to get people excited about a great store and great service, who is fanatical for operating excellence and budgets but can maintain a sense of humor no matter what level of chaos is going on around you, talk to us. We have a management opportunity at Cavanaugh's, our grocery/deli, for a fun, passionate leader like you.
Cavanaugh's is at the heart of a large destination resort - The Homestead - and the resort is at the heart of the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, which the viewers of Good Morning America chose as the "Most Beautiful Place in America". We invite you to read about the resort and store at www.thehomesteadresort.com and about the area at www.sleepingbeardunes.com.
You'll need to have
Our team is made up of skilled, hard working people who are passionate about what we do and how we do it. On average, they've been here 21 years! To join us you will need to have:
- 5+ years of grocery store experience with two or more at the management or supervisory level
- A history of rapid promotions and increased responsibility
- Unmatched work ethic and unmatched integrity
- An associates or bachelor's degree
If you're the dynamic retail manager who we'd like to work with we'll provide a great place to work, a base salary at the prevailing rate, individual and team incentives, benefits, and vacations.
In addition to your resume and salary history, please send a cover letter to tell us:
- Why you want to work at Cavanaugh's
- How your background and passion relate to what we are doing
- What are the three most important keys to successful retailing (We know that's hard.)
We promise to read what you write as we value people for their rich histories, perspectives, and skills not for keywords critical to word-searching algorithms. Thanks, and make it a good day.