Guidewire Developer III
- Specializes in Guidewire
- Has experience in the development, maintenance, and testing of software programs.
- Responsibilities include Coding, testing, and debugging application programs from functional specifications.
- These individuals will work from program specifications or prototypes
- Works under the direction of a team leader, senior technical person or analyst. (5+ years)
- Develop the claim applications using Guidewire as the base product.
- The person will be developing designs, proof of concepts, and application changes. In addition, the person will be performing new development, enhancements and production support items.
Areas of Expertise Testing and Development No 4 - 6 Years
Soft Skills Detail oriented No 4 - 6 Years
Soft Skills Oral and Written Communication Skills No 4 - 6 Years
Soft Skills Team Player No 4 - 6 Years
Software Skills Unified Modeling Language (UML) - Intermediate No 4 - 6 Years
Technical Skills Client/Server Yes 4 - 6 Years
Technical Skills Ability to write technical documents and end-user documentation No 4 - 6 Years
Technical Skills Configuration Management No 4 - 6 Years
Technical Skills Developer No 4 - 6 Years
Technical Skills Object Oriented Programming No 4 - 6 Years
Technical Skills Software design principles No 4 - 6 Years
Technical Skills Software Development No 4 - 6 Years
- Guidewire claim center experience at least 5.0 or better in the areas of configuration and integration.
- A minimum of 2 years Guidewire experience and at least 5 years of experience with large scale client server or web application development.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analysis, design and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be familiar with UML and OO tools.
703 372 0372