Datamonitor has a number of exciting opportunities for life science graduates to join our prominent Healthcare team as Analysts. In this role, you will take your first steps to becoming an industry expert and will interact with key members in the Healthcare industry, producing key industry analysis and reports.
In this role, you will deliver insightful research on issues across the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical sectors. Your focus will be on assisting the Healthcare Team in identifying the key commercial opportunities and challenges in the markets, as well as supporting the construction of sophisticated market forecast models in various therapy areas. This will help shape marketing strategies for our client base and help direct the future decisions of their company.
For this position, we are specifically looking for motivated self-starters who have a strong understanding of scientific and medical literature.
- Primary and secondary research: Develop a structured and logical approach to data collection, including the identification of new data sources.
- Understanding, collating, and analyzing disease- and drug-specific data and inputting it into a proprietary database.
- Production of analysis pieces: Produce logical, structured, well thought-out analysis, which enables robust conclusions to be drawn.
- Assessing market dynamics: Analyze market conditions to develop an understanding of the industry dynamics, and identify the critical success factors within the market and forecast the direction of the market.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in the life sciences; Masters or PhD preferred
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry strongly preferred.
- Capable of collecting and collating quality research
- The ability to interpret and integrate data and information to develop clear, logical and conclusive analysis
- Strong written, verbal and graphical skills and the capacity to multitask and work on several projects at once
The Datamonitor Group is a world-leading provider of premium global business information, delivering independent data, analysis and opinion across the Automotive, Consumer Markets, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, and Retail industries. Combining our industry knowledge and experience, we assist over 6000 of the world’s leading companies in making better strategic and operational decisions.
The Datamonitor Group is a subsidiary of Informa plc. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, excellent internal learning and development programs, and career growth opportunities as part of a large global network.
Indeed - 10 months ago