The CoCENTRIX ServiceDesk is the first point of contact to provide resolutions and customer service to CoCENTRIX’s internal and external customers for CoCENTRIX’s proprietary Mental and Behavioral Health Coordination of Care software and internal systems.
The Customer Support Specialist position is responsible for managing customer requests through the entire requests life cycle, that are received via online case submission, telephone calls and e-mails, with a customer service focus and a drive for balanced resolution for the customer and CoCENTRIX.
Position requires a working and demonstrated knowledge of database applications and preferably knowledge of healthcare terminology and/or Electronic Medical Record applications.
- Effectively triage customer requests and apply critical thinking to provide exceptional customer service and resolutions.
- Apply general database knowledge and specific CoCENTRIX application knowledge to effectively review and diagnosis rootcause of requests inorder to provide increasing first call/first contact resolution.
- Maintain detailed records of complete request lifecycle and status of resolution
- Contribute to Knowledge Base Articles that are customer facing, searchable, and used as reference for common requests by customers.
Minimum Required Skills:
- 2+ years Technical Customer Support - resumes with less than 2 years minimum software support will not be considered.
- Demonstrated experience with database applications
- Ability to analyze, apply problem solving skills, and manage tasks to resolution
- Ability to work comfortably within a “Total Ownership” culture that is managed through pre-established Key Processing Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
- Ability to independently determine next steps and final steps for customer request resolutions and execute upon them.
- Demonstrated ability to apply proper judgment in escalating requests to tier two or management for additional support.
- Proficiency in communications both written and verbal.
- Experience in the Healthcare industry and/or Healthcare terminology
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- 1+ years demonstrated experience with Electronic Health Records/ Electronic Medical Record Application
- 1+ years demonstrated experience logging and tracking customer requests and/or application defects in CRM/Ticketing System or defect tracking.
Indeed - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard
CoCENTRIX provides products and solutions that support and promote care coordination within state departments and...