Responsible for the general support of systems and assisting users with questions or problems as
needed. Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution using established procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The duties and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Use Active Directory, DHCP and DNS to add, remove and update end-users and equipment to
- Test and apply approved operating system updates, patches and configuration changes to PCs
and related equipment
- Technical Support of PC including installation, configuration and training
- Support Microsoft Operating Systems and Office Suites
- Install and support business laser printers and thermal barcode printers
- Installation of specialized software
- Support RF equipment and wireless access points
- Support Existing telephone system
- Provide support for MS Access and SQL Server processes
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2000 operating systems
- Knowledge of Windows XP and Windows 2000 Professional operating systems
- General understanding of data center virtualization
- General Knowledge of Microsoft based Relational Database Management Systems
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Knowledge of systems and technical support in a manufacturing environment
- High School Diploma required, Associates Degree or better preferred
- 1 – 2 years experience in server and pc support required
Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and work in tight spaces. Work in overhead locations and on ladders may be required. Must be able to walk and safely move in an active warehouse (800,000 square feet).
Unique Industries Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All offers of employment with Unique are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and pre-employment drug screening.