Performs and documents various personal care services as necessary to meet the patient’s needs. Responsible for observing patients, documenting, and reporting these observations. Promote quality, continuity, and safety of patient’s care.
- Perform personal care needs including: baths, back rubs, oral hygiene, shampoos, changing bed linen, assisting patients with dressing and undressing, skin care to prevent breakdown, assisting the patient with toileting activities, and keeping patient’s living area clean and orderly, as appropriate.
- Plan and prepare nutritious meals
- Assist with ambulation and exercise according to the plan of care.
- Perform range of motion and other simple procedures as an extension of therapy services as ordered (after completing/demonstrating appropriate skills competency).
- Assist patient in the self – administration of medication.
- Do patient’s laundry and basic housekeeping, as appropriate.
- Meet safety needs of patients and use equipment safely and properly (foot stools, side rails, etc).
- Report patient’s condition and significant changes to the assigned nurse.
Please complete our online application at "www.resthaven.org".
Equal Opportunity Employer