Reporting to the Human Resources Director the HR Coordinator will perform leave administration and on-boarding administration, as well as provide administrative support to human resources function as needed including record keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
- Facilitates leave administration. Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and compliance.
- Distributes information and explains leave benefits programs such as sick pay, disability, workers' compensation plans and FMLA to employees and dependents.
- Enters leave-related data into leave administration and human resources information system.
- Calculates disability and workers compensation wages and earnings reporting, submits leave related information to payroll, and resolves discrepancies.
- Produces leave reports to departments.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Assists with Recruitment and On-boarding process by verifying I-9 documentation and maintains that they are current.
- Ensures completion of company related documentation such as code of ethics, and other on boarding forms.
- Makes photocopies, faxes documents, files papers and documents into appropriate employee files and performs other clerical functions as assigned.
- Associates degree in Human Resources or related field is preferred or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) is required.
- Experience with ADP software is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and quality control.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a flexible mindset.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard