OhioGuidestone is celebrating 150 years of successful service AND its 3rd consecutive year as a Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio! We have over 35 exceptional programs serving Ohio’s children and families in need. At OhioGuidestone, you can find a healthy work-life balance, excellent benefits, job security, and a place to start your career!
- Paid medical insurance – for you and your family!
- Paid life insurance
- Affordable dental, vision, and supplemental life insurance
- Plan for retirement with our 401(k) with employer match options
- Enjoy 8.5 *paid holidays, paid sick time, and 2 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Find discounted gym memberships and discounted child care
- Opportunities for advancement and growth – we hire/promote from within!
- Don’t forget paid training and ongoing organizational development
Full-time (Monday – Friday)
Our Human Resource department is looking for an organized, energetic and personable individual to join our team! The responsibilities include but are not limited to: screening applications/resumes for qualifications, contacting and conducting pre-screening interviews with qualified applicants, scheduling in-person interviews, communicating with managers on an on-going basis, sending appropriate correspondence out to applicants, collecting data and providing reports on a regular basis, posting and maintaining advertisements, attending job fairs and establishing relationships with various colleges and organizations to enhance recruiting efforts, and assist with other HR duties as assigned.
Must have excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills. Computer literacy and experience necessary. Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required. Will accept a High School Diploma only if individual can show 5 full years of employment in a Human Resource position, and able to exhibit extensive knowledge and understanding of Human Resource recruitment strategies.
OhioGuidestone is committed to creating a more diverse community. We encourage candidates from historically underrepresented groups to apply. EEO/AA M/F/H/V